We offer weekly recycling service to all of our residential and commercial trash customers! We even provide you with an 18 gallon recycle bin. However, if you choose, you can always use your own container that you have clearly marked as recycling.
Our recycling service is single-stream, which means no more sorting! If it’s on the list below, just rinse it out and put it into your recycling container.
- Plastics 1-7– Containers must have a smaller neck than the rest of the bottle to be recyclable. i.e. Yogurt containers are not recyclable.
- Glass– Jars and bottles, no drinking glasses or window panes please.
- Cardboard– Corrugated Cardboard (boxes should be broken down and bundled into stacks) Fiberboard (cereal boxes).
- Paper– Newspaper, Magazines, telephone books, Junk mail, office paper.
- Soiled Cardboard (Pizza boxes)
- Brush or Yard Waste
- Light Bulbs
WE ARE NOW OFFERING OUR CUSTOMERS 96 GALLON, WHEELED TRASH OR RECYCLE CANS, AT A LOW, QUARTERLY COST!